There’s nothing better than relaxing with friends and family on your very own boat. A boat loan gives you the freedom to purchase the boat of your dreams. Learn all about getting a boat loan here.
Claim Your Fun in the Sun
You’re ready to go out and buy a boat, but it’s a little too expensive for your current budget. Depending on what you want, you could be spending a lot of money. You’re going to take the plunge, but don’t want to spend tons of money, then a boat loan is right for you.
How To Find The Boat For You
Before you take the leap, you need to make sure you’re getting the right kind of boat for your lifestyle. Research different types of boats to find one with all the features you want. Go to boat shows and talk with brokers to find out what is available. Before you make a commitment, make sure to follow these tips:
- Go see the boat in person
- Take the boat out on the water
- Check for anything that looks peculiar
- Get a history on the boat, and more.
What to Know When Looking For a Boat Loan
Boat loans are offered with many different rates and terms. Make sure you know what you’re looking for. Follow these guidelines to find the boat loan you need:
- Check your credit score to determine which types of loans you qualify for
- Have a price point: Know how much you want to spend, so you know how big of a loan you’ll need
- Know how long you want to pay: Plan out how long you’re willing to pay on your boat loan
Take Out a Boat Loan With MNFCU
At Metro North Federal Credit Union you can get the boat you’ve always wanted. We offer a number of different terms and loan amounts. If you hurry in, we are offering APR rates as low as 3.99% until September 1. Learn more about how to get a boat loan by visiting your local MNFCU branch or by contacting us at 855-443-5995.
Call us at 855-443-5995
Need to talk to a credit union representative?
Contact us today | 855-443-5995