Do you need a more convenient way to do your banking? We now offer 24/7 on the go banking.
Remote Deposit Mobile Check Capture Disclosure and Agreement
This agreement contains the terms and conditions for the use of this service and/or any other remote deposit capture service that Metro North Federal Credit Union (us or we) may provide.
Remote deposit capture is only for personal shares and share drafts, type 00 and 03. No other share types are allowed.
Remote deposit capture services allow you to make deposits to your accounts using your mobile device. The service requires use of the mobile application and connectivity to the Internet from remote locations. The service requires taking pictures of both the front and back of the check(s) using our mobile application and submitting the images electronically for processing. Checks must also be properly endorsed.
You agree to endorse any item transmitted and to send a picture of the front and back of the item presented for payment. Endorsements should include the following:
- Account Number
- Term “For Deposit Only”
Failure to properly endorse items could result in the item(s) being rejected for deposit.
You should keep the physical check until you have verified the item has been credited to your account. We recommend safe keeping items for 30 days before destroying items.
The credit union has established the following deposit limits within a 24 hour period.
- $1,000.00 max amount of single check deposit
- $1,000.00 max aggregate deposit
Your use of the service constitutes accepting the agreement. The agreement is subject to change from time to time by us. We will notify you of any material change via various channels (e-mail, our website, mobile banking platform hyperlink or regular mail). Your continued use of the service will indicate that you accept the revised terms and conditions. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions from the service.
You may experience technical or other difficulties while using the service; while we strive to ensure this does not happen, we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for technical or other difficulties or any resulting damages that may occur. Some of the services may have qualification requirements, and we reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue the service, in whole or in part, or your use of the service immediately at any time without prior notice.
You agree that you will not use the service to scan and deposit any checks or other ineligible items as follows:
- Checks or items payable to any other person or entity other than you.
- Any third party checks, i.e., any item that is made payable to another party and then endorsed over to you by such party.
- Checks or items drawn on one account and being deposited to the same account.
- Checks or items containing obvious alteration to any of the fields on the front of the item.
- Checks or items drawn on a financial institution located outside of the United States of America.
- Checks or items not payable in American currency.
- Photocopies of checks.
- Money Orders.
- Savings Bonds.
- Checks purported to be a lottery or prize winning.
- Checks previously submitted for deposit.
- Checks or items prohibited by our current procedures.
Use of the services for these ineligible items may result in the suspension or termination of your use of the service.
You agree to follow this and any other procedure and instructions for use of the service.
At our discretion, we reserve the right to reject any item transmitted through the service without liability. We are not responsible for items that we do not receive or for images that are “dropped” during transmission. Once we receive an item for deposit, we will review the item for processing. You should review the deposit history to confirm status of the deposit. No additional notice will be sent if for any reason the deposit was rejected.
Deposits made using the service will be provisionally credited with the funds generally available to you on the second business day, unless a longer hold is applied in accordance with our funds availability policy.
You agree that we will not be liable for any damages from the use or the inability to use the service incurred by you or any third party arising from or related to the use of the service.
We are excited to offer mobile banking to all of our members. It is easy to set up and you can do it yourself using your home banking account.
- Log into your home banking account
- Find the services tab across the top of the page
- Find Mobile banking on that page
- After you click the Mobile banking tab it will walk you through the set up step by step
- Don’t forget that we are always here to help. Give us a call, or come in and see us if you have any questions.
By logging onto home banking, you have 24-hour access to your account information from the comfort of home.
- View account history up to 8 months prior
- Schedule one time or recurring transfers
- Make loan payments
- Change your security timeout setting
- Enhance your login security
- Set up account balance notifications
- View your available balance
Online Bill Pay
We now offer Free Bill Pay for a maximum of ten (10) payments per month, additional payments will incur a small fee of fifty cents ($0.50) per payment. Business, Organizational and Association accounts do not qualify for Bill Payment Services.
- Paying your bills online saves you time, money buying stamps, and the hassle of running to the mailbox to pay a bill on time
- Schedule payments, set up reoccurring payments, and view payment history
- The Credit Union is the only one with your checking account number instead of multiple companies
- Use less paper which is good for the environment
*Members using free bill payment who do not use the service for two consecutive months will be considered inactive and bill payment services will be closed. Service can be reactivated in the future if the member wishes to use the service again.