When it comes to offering personal loans, Metro North Federal Credit Union has you covered. Whether you’re planning a vacation, need to consolidate debt or are thinking about back to school expenses, we have a solution for you. Whatever the reason, let Metro North help you discover the benefits of becoming a member and how we take care of personal loans.
Why MNFCU for a Personal Loan?
Unexpected expenses happen. Metro North Federal Credit Union understands and works with you to determine the best possible approach to securing the right personal loan. Not sure if you need a Signature Loan or if Shared Secured is the right personal loan for you? We can help you there, too. You will enjoy our easy process because we have:
- Quick Turnaround Times – To help you get your personal loan faster
- Competitive Rates – To ensure we have your best interests at heart
- Knowledgeable Loan Officers – To work with you every step of the way
Types of Personal Loans at Metro North
Every kind of personal loan is different and we take each situation into account before suggesting the right kind of loan for you. Personal loan types include:
- Line-of-Credit Loans – This overdraft protection loan will secure enough funds to eliminate bounced check errors and the cost and inconvenience associated with them
- Revolving Loans – This personal loan gives you the freedom to establish an open line of credit any time with low interests and the ability to draw on the loan when you want
With two convenient locations in Holly and Waterford, we’ll make it easy getting approved.
Begin the Easy Personal Loan Process with Metro North, Today!
With an *APR as low as 15.000% for a Line-of-Credit loan and an *APR as low as 12.500% for Revolving loans, what do you have to lose? Metro North is the credit union that cares about you more than your money. To get started on a personal loan with us, call (248) 674-0491 today! We’ll be happy to speak with you.
*Rates subject to change. See branch for more details.
Call us at (248) 674-0491
Need to talk to a credit union representative?
Contact us today | (248) 674-0491